Saturday, February 11, 2006

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
2-11-06


1. I have been writing a narrative version of the vision of the ministry and I am about three quarters done.
2. This is a compelling description of the best-case scenario of the ministry after we have plenty of experience and funding.
3. I plan to publish the text and audio version of this on the web soon and it will go on the mock up CD.
4. This is a powerful way to communicate the many parts of the ministry by engaging the imagination of the audience.
5. Also I have been making a list of the many goals that will be needed to achieve the vision.
6. That list of goals will be presented on a project management software God led me to recently so that others can see graphically on the web how things can unfold. http://www.projectkickstart.com
7. God answered prayers in leading me to an amazing service by Crown Financial that is helping me to better manage my money www.crown.mvelopes.com




Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home