Saturday, February 18, 2006

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
February 18, 2006


1. At a social event recently God led me to meet a man that is working for Information Builders www.informationbuilders.com
2. As I explored their web site it seems that this company deals with the kinds of complex challenges that are in my notes, mind and heart.
3. Four Bridges exists to connect the Body of Christ by harnessing the kinds of communication technologies that the business world uses.
4. I have dozens of links to all kinds of powerful online communication tools but this company seems to specialize in how to weave them together.
5. I will contact Information Builders this week to get a bid that I will take to donors.
6. This and other developments are prompting me to revise the home page of Four Bridges www.FourBridges.org
7. Now the home page is one diagram with a long essay but pray for it to become a hub of links to various simple summaries that I will promote to advisors and donors.


Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home