Saturday, May 20, 2006

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
5-20-06


1. For about a week I had been struggling to get the concentration to do the research needed to create a simple web site for passive income with the links to resources about the biblical response to the Da Vinci Code.
2. I asked for prayers and WOW God answered in amazing ways in the just last few days.
3. When I finally got online to collect what was available I was amazed at the abundance of materials already there from many recognized experts before the movie was released.
4. While I was collecting links to resources I have read many web pages and begun to understand the complexity of the issues and why an effective response to these matters is so important.
5. This is like the Peal Harbor of the culture wars because behind all the sensationalism is an attack on the reliability of the Bible and deity of Christ.
6. Many millions of people that are not informed of the facts about church history, how the books of the New Testament became accepted as cannon and the many proofs of the deity of Christ will become deceived and in turn deceive others.
7. Pray FERVENTLY for me to have LOTS of anointed concentration to very SOON put what I have found into a decent website for you and others to pray over.


Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home