Saturday, November 26, 2005

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
11-26-05

1. Thanksgiving Day was the first time I participated in the Turkey Trot 3 mile walk and along the way I enjoyed fellowship with members of the church I am joining. www.thetrot.org
2. Also for the first time I ate turkey and the trimmings at Black Eyed Pea with the same church members.
3. I continued my tradition of eating an entire pumpkin pie between midnight and midnight of Thanksgiving Day.
4. I continued my tradition of writing several Thank You cards on that day to those that had especially blessed me the previous year.
5. A neighbor replaced some vacuum hoses and the car is running smother.
6. My central focus is to quickly get on the fund raising trail to raise the 8K needed to launch the first quarterly CD.
7. I am organizing my time, files and paperwork anything else to move me toward that critical fund raising goal.

Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home