Saturday, July 09, 2005

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
7-09-05

1. Thankfully there was much progress on Saturday in scanning the various visual aids for the presentation to the advisors and making them in to PFD files.
2. May God guide me in finding a suitable way to add audio to these PDF files so that it can easily be shared over the web.
3. May God continue to grant plenty of grace and mercy to me so that I do not burn out about the daily Shebaa and Lisa matters.
4. May God soon send key people to help Shebaa and me to better serve Lisa.
5. May I get back into the habit of doing the online Bible studies at Setting Captives Free.
6. Thankfully God has given me a hope of taking a vacation to Hot Springs Arkansas for a few days this summer.
7. May God make a way to afford to have my car fixed soon.

Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home