Saturday, June 17, 2006

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
June 17, 2006


1. This week has been delightful to serve the 24 pastors from around the globe that are here for intensive three week training http://www.rameshrichard.homestead.com/GPA1.html
2. God has used me to connect them with hundreds of books and other resources plus many more are still on the way.
3. We are at the place where we are praying and believing God to provide the money for the shipping and you can join your faith with ours.
4. They want to keep in contact after this is finished so I went to gather links to possible sources and what was an email to them has become a new blog that will be announced very soon.
5. I had been planning to put my lessons online and working with them has motivated me to put these on a new blog that will also be launched very soon.
6. It is wonderful yet sad to hear how much they appreciate the books so I am putting together a blog with suitable links for them that I will share.
7. This has stretched my heart from just concern from those impacted by hurricanes to the millions who long for the truth of the Word of God all over the planet.

Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home