Saturday, July 30, 2005

7 Sentence Saturday Summary
7-30-05

1. THANKS to God the long version of the Advisor and Consultant web site is done.
2. Today I will FOCUS on developing the short summaries of the many materials on the site.
3. If the current site is like the A to Z whole story, then what is needed are a few ABCs short stories.
4. I will add some audio tracks to make it easier to understand the materials.
5. Thankfully I have gotten back into the habit of doing the online Bible studies at Setting Captives Free.
6. I have been working on a wonderful new blog about prayer with lots of links.
7. I must become very active next week in fund raising to meet bills coming due.



Blog with archive of previous 7 Sentence Saturday Summaries http://7sentencesaturdaysummary.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home